Friday 13 August 2010

It is all becomes clear...

I thoroughly enjoyed the last intensive and feel i have grown much as a person and stronger as a yoga student. Suddenly everything is clear and i know i am on the right path. Now i am living with each moment with best intentions.

I keep having epiphany, but today's is more about my inner peace. I think actually get the message of true self and everything being unreal. Ever person and being has their own unique true self and that is what matters. Not things, not accomplishments but each soul reaching their own personal potential. Not right or wrong, just be with good intentions, faults are a special quirky quality in their own right.

Of course I am unavoidably tied to the attachment of need to pass the exams and get myself graduated so I can achieve and work towards my life's purpose. Well I am still human and admit that i have a few flaws that make me special and give me to something to work on to grow as a person.


Special Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment