Tuesday 27 July 2010

Always with Best intentions....

Photobucket



I am smilie with confidence that I only work with best intentions to help others. I am human and forgive myself for my failings as I confidently believe that I always work with the best intentions.

Today my head is busy, so much to do, no time to do it. I have extended the week to 14 days and I still have a distinct shortage of time to be proactive. It is simple really. Stop and reflect about what really is important to me.

  1. Without a doubt my family and loved ones
  2. Closely followed by good friends
  3. Which is why I want to help where I can, and I can through yoga and so this point has to be prepare for yoga study and maintain a yoga practices
  4. Share my ideas with the universe and the many to share it with me. Those who will benefit from my point view and advice will find it. I will not worry about negative connotations of my very valid view.
  5. Homework…. And study, yes I passed
  6. Panic me? Photobucket Yes I am but I am trying to keep calm to achieve my full potential in my exams and essays, observations, various other items. not mention learning Sanskrit … http://www.tilakpyle.com/sanskrit.htm
  7. My head is too busy remember calming yoga breathe and meditation. Essential to keep the mind working with all the stresses that life throws at us.
  8. Contact Fiona Agombar for so many reasons..
  9. I have lots of Photobucket
    Some more sensible than others but two main ones tell Montel Williams Photobucket about yoga and helping with pain relief…. And what to do with the old Ashburton Library. Turn into Addiscombe sanctuary Photobucket
  10. Remember to positively keep smiling, and work with best intentions.

Photobucket

1 comment: