Sunday 30 May 2010

My Yoga Epiphany!



Photobucket


Even if the reason is not apparent or clear when things do not go as we want - it happens for a reason. These pieces of misfortune teach us and to appreciate when things go well and to learn a different ways of action in the future. I live life with best intentions.

Photobucket





Karma is more than capable to deal with the ill intended give any reprehension, condemnation or punishment due, we just need to keep faith that karma always provides appropriate justice. Karma wins.


Photobucket



One of my biggest lessons has to do with attachment. Actions are only good karma if done free from attachment. I feel it is human nature to enjoy being appreciated and getting acknowledged for our efforts. It is not bad to be appreciated but it is not karmic ally appropriate to expect appreciation.


Photobucket



In my humble opinion – and it is really humble – to develop where acknowledgement and appreciation is not acknowledged, or even credit given to another for the deed. To be satisfied that you have put your best intention regardless of the result.

Photobucket



To be truly free from the burden of guilt –I feel only then can we another emotion we would rather not feel – is to be confident that we could have done nothing to improve the situation. We have done everything with the very best intention. We do our best we should not feel guilt and confident we are truly following Karma’s guidance – if things go wrong it is not our fault but it may be our lesson.

Photobucket



I always prefer to choose to be happy and content.
I choose to see the good and ignore the negative.
I choose to accept what life gives me and know…


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment