Saturday 17 April 2010

I am a yoga teacher!

Ok newly authorised and still learning but i can teacher!

I have just completed my first 90 minute yoga class. Terrified absolutely but I think it went well. Now just need to write up my notes and reflect properly on it! Thank you Tanith - I'm reaally happy she enjoyed it!

I have done a class before but the other Karen was a willing volunteer and an ideal opportunity to practice and she provided some excellent feedback.

Truly my first class, was the group of girls guides who i prepared for and then changed and adapted as needed.

Fiona has advised that there is going to be another Teacher training workshop and i am assisting. I am also organising more people to benefit from the class.

Now time to reflect on all my teaching experiences and prepare for the future classes i will lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment