Wednesday 10 March 2010

workshop for yoga teacher to help people with a diagnosis of MS

Photobucket


Fiona and Bill,

Thank you for designing an excellent course to support yoga teachers and me with my goal to bring yoga to everyone living with Multiple Sclerosis.

I have spoken to Matt, Gary and the the other Karen. Matt informede that after his first ever yoga class he enjoyed the full nights comfortable sleep for the first time in over 5 years. I will produce a short document and forward to the my fellow yoga teachers to help with their development. Thanks for the emails!

Speak to you soon,

smiles and hugs, Karen

1 comment:

  1. Thank you too Karen - it wouldn't have happened without you. What a lovely story about Matt - let's hope he can do more yoga soon,

    love fiona

    ReplyDelete